Monday, May 10, 2010

Now What Am I Getting Myself Into?

Another thing to drain me of any pretense of "privacy"? For some reason the fact that I learned of Empire Avenue from Adriel Hampton makes me think, Oh, then it must be a good thing. I only "know" him from Twitter. But I've been following him for a pretty long time, and he's a public figure who seems to have values that I respect, so...so, yeah, like that means anything. Let's face it, we're living in a world where words like "privacy" and "know" make more sense in quotation marks. Which, I think, means they are heavily qualified by tacit yet widely understood qualifiers.

This Empire Avenue place says when I copy this code
EAVB_MCQPSUZQHL
into a blog post, it uh, verifies my blog. Or something. I don't know. The whole thing's so crazy! Hold me.

No comments: