...too bad I never have any when I'm writing. Even in my blog.
I haven't hated my job too too much this week. Even tho the exact things that I fretted about last time I blogged on the sujet are still hot buttons. But I've felt okay. I had a success somewhere, I guess. Interestingly, people have been mentioning to me when I take a phone message for them or when the come into the office to drop off a check, how much they appreciate me and how glad they are that I'm there. Sometimes that makes me feel great. Sometimes it makes me feel worse -- like if only they knew what a shitty job I'm doing, they wouldn't feel so appreciative. Like I'm tricking them or something. Especially about things like school records or even class photos. I have fits!
The whole idea of a "permanent record" is terrifying. It's a myth that it's a myth. There really is one. And what if I lose someone's? Will they cease to exist? How will they get along in the world without it? Accccck!
Roy Wood Jr: Comedians Recap the Week: Roast Trump, Midterms, AI & More
-
In Have I Got News For You Season 5's recap for episodes 1-3, the panel
discusses: Trump's $5K dividend Plan to entice voters, what is
Trump-A-Palooza, AI'...
17 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment