Clutter Clearing Campaign
Perhaps it's a faux pax to use the word campaign from now till mid-November. What the hey.
Anyway, so. I am having a surge of energy in the direction of space. Wow, that sounds refreshing, don't it. I probably mean in the area of space. No, that too sounds loopy. I'm having a loopy surge of energy. Ensurgey. That's what I'm having. So, anyway, yeah. I'm motivated to get rid of stuff. At least, I think I am. Then I think of that orange silk oversized blazer that I have had for so many years. I just love that stupid thing. It has no place in my life. I imagine that maybe one day Lana will want to wear it, or Larissa. I remember how good I felt in it the last time I wore it. But, wait, now I remember that I have already de-cluttered the dress I wore it with. Maybe I already decluttered the blazer. That will be amusing. What if I have already moved beyond the piece that I'm troubling over not being able to move beyond! I think that means that if I come across it, I can fling it.
New Music From The Tallest Man On Earth: "In The Silver Wire Up The Hill"
-
In the silver wire up the hill You fly riddles up to lost and found You
look around, where the hell do you begin All this trickery with the rewind
We’ll th...
23 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment