I always get those three confounded.
Anyway...
I think people who worry about their health too much are assholes.
But I think that if I worried about my health more, I'd be healthier.
Demi Vollering Crushes the Final Stage: 2026 Tour de France Femmes, Stage 9
-
Relive the action from the ninth and final stage of the 2026 Tour de France
Femmes as riders raced 99.2 km (61.6 miles) at the foot of the French Alps
to t...
3 days ago

2 comments:
To worry is unhealthy. Just say, 'NO'.
C'mon, you know the drill....
'Eat right, exercise, die anyway'
or my personal favorite: 'If I gotta die, it may as well be from something that I like.'
your credos make sense to me, unique.
I think I should go back and edit my original assertion...it's kinda too strong a word, that one that starts out like assertion. but goin' back, that'd be chickenshit.
Post a Comment