Ugh. I'm hating everything. Myself in particular.
I just want to sit at the computer and let my fingers dribble out thoughts and observations.
I have so damned many other things to do. Today would be a great day to be outside. Weed-whacking the damned lawn. Getting rid of the damned lawn. Vacuuming the scary spiderwebs away from our front porch. Cleaning our patio so it is at least close to a pleasant place to be.
Fold some laundry.
Write some real stuff insteada this dribble.
I think it is chemical, these episodes of "why is there life?" Sorta like the I hate myself thoughts. That's usually a sign of particular physical processes kicking in. Life has gotten a lot better since I stopped believing those thoughts. And intellectually, I believe who cares why there's life? Let's just get on with it. But then I have these times when the lack of a point -- oh, ha. I was going to say the lack of a point drags me down. I bet it's not that. I can't get moving and then the oh well, there's no point anyway excuse pops up.
Demi Vollering Crushes the Final Stage: 2026 Tour de France Femmes, Stage 9
-
Relive the action from the ninth and final stage of the 2026 Tour de France
Femmes as riders raced 99.2 km (61.6 miles) at the foot of the French Alps
to t...
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment