I moved Gwen's post
aka eraser 07-21-2004, 02:21 PM
to the Welcome Newbies board in case anyone wonders. I guess I should have left a shadow thread but I'm kinda new to this modding thing.
HAY! At least I work cheap!
I'll delete this in a day or so. :)
--------------------------------------------
Sigh. Following a link from Dawno's blog to Making Light to The Internet Wayback Machine's cache of Absolute Write posts, I found this tear-jerker of Frank's.
There are 38K pages of Absolute Write posts there, but they are not the Water Cooler. It's like paging through a corpse. Oh woe. I was right. I am Major Tom.
But we'll rise again, won't we gang?
New Music From The Tallest Man On Earth: "In The Silver Wire Up The Hill"
-
In the silver wire up the hill You fly riddles up to lost and found You
look around, where the hell do you begin All this trickery with the rewind
We’ll th...
23 hours ago

1 comment:
Yes, we will. This is a setback and it's taking longer to recover than we'd wished.
((hugs))
Post a Comment