1. What is your most hated and dreaded household chore. Why?
I'm such an effective housework shircker that I'm fairly oblivious to "hating" or "dreading" anything. I always have a good ("good") reason why I had to leave the dishes in the sink for three days...couldn't possibly get to the vacuuming any time this month...may never dust again -- and I even kinda like dusting.
2. Do you ever drink out of the beverage container or always pour a glass?
Never say never. Or always. I usually use a glass.
3. Over the counter pain relief: Asprin, acetominiphen or ibuprophen? (if those aren't your options, what are?)
4. What was the first car (or motorcycle if that's the case) you bought for yourself?
1986 Ford Escort, black, no air conditioning. Bought it new, making me the first person in my immediate family to ever own a car less than ten years old.
5. It's a lovely, sunny weekend day. What would you go do if you could do whatever you wanted to do (within your usual means).
Take a long easy walk through woods and meadows, near lakes or streams. Then go out to lunch at a restaurant with a deck and a beautiful view of a body of water. Then a leisurely walk along the shore of a bay or ocean, a brisk breeze messing up my hair. Having a dog romping along with me would be great too.
6. Name your favorite board game.
Don't got one.
7. How many blankets do you sleep under and how many pillows do you use?
Two or more and two or fewer.
8. How many pets and of what type do you currently live with? You may name them if you wish.
Two cats (Gus and Oprah) and a lotta fishies (Dude, Sookoo, Peek-a-boo, Heidi, See and Saw, and a bunch named Bob.)
9. Biggest grammar peeve.
I preach and practice grammatical tolerance.
10. Favorite flower or other plant, should you not be into flowers.
Whichever one's in front of me. (I'm hard to pin down, I'm noticing.)
Alex Jones Is Helping Stephen Colbert Re-Find His Comedy Groove, and It's a Beautiful Thing - If you're like me, you've been a little disappointed with the new incarnation of Stephen Colbert on *The Late Show*. Don't get me wrong, he's always funn...
10 hours ago